What a weekend! The races for me this week took a backseat to the all out team comradery PV was showing during the weekend. Highlights of the weekend included:
- Friday evening get together at the Cannery Cafe for some really good food, and a purple monkey.
- Stopping by Molly's pad, walking upstairs saying "I think the door is up here" only to walk directly into their living room.
- Having a horrific race on Saturday, then drinking a lot of beer.
- Having a great race on Sunday, despite being in full costume.
- Super long wait for food / drink at Rogue due to how slammed they were.
- Britt Millard sacrificing her race to help a fallen racer from Team O, and Team O giving her serious shout-outs for the help. Class acts all around.
- Watching the 22oz fridge at Rogue turn into a self service bar.
- Sal's bread run.
- Traci's Hash run.. complete with shots of Ouzo.
- Heidi's bottomless bag of Stone Russian Imperials.
- Bigwheel ride's with Sal.
- Couzens getting TOTALLY SCREWED.
- Two words: "Fishstick Grenade".
- Kenji's pink foaming giggle juice.
- Brad Ross actually turning down a free beer I tried to give him at the end of the A race on Sunday.
As Traci and I drove home via route 30, we both had big grins on our faces. We might not have raced the best races of the season, but I don't think we could have planned a more entertaining weekend.
Barton should be interesting. :)